Thursday, November 28, 2013

Good Afternoon,
I have found a few videos from mothers explaining how they balance their lives as a mother. I will post a few of them at a time and look forward to hearing what you have to say about their response. They are very short clips so please watch.

The first clip is  The Second Shift from Jennifer Siebel Newsom.
As I listen to Jennifer I love the idea of having multiple shifts but being able to prioritize so when she is with the kids, she is with the kids and when she is at work, she is at work. 

The next clip gives great advice for mothers as Meg Whitman explains how to set priorities in her clip titled: Triage Your Life.
As she explains the importance of mothers and setting priorities I think of my life right now and how I have a hard time setting priorities and I'm only a student with no family.

Hope you enjoy the many videos to come!
Ms. Red

No comments:

Post a Comment