Thursday, November 7, 2013

Good Afternoon,
The next mother that replied to my post has done something that I do not think I could ever do...gave up her career to be a full time mom! Since her response was short, I am just going to post her full response.
"I gave up my career to be full time mom. Now, 11years later, I'm trying to work full time and it's awful. I don't know how normal people do this. I am shuffling responsibilities all the time. I have 90 students who count on me, but the 2 I have at home need me. I am the one who carts them to activities or takes a sick day when they are sick. I get dirty looks from other teachers that I'm not "dedicated" enough at school...but that's tough. My dedication goes to my most important job...my kids."
This is one thing I do not know if I could do. I give this mother so much credit for giving up her career to be a full time mother. That is called dedication to me. I cannot begin to explain how much credit I give this mother for what she did for her children.

More responses to come!
Ms. Red

No comments:

Post a Comment