Thursday, November 21, 2013

Good Afternoon,
The last mother to respond to my post was a friend and coworker of my mother. She has three children who are all graduated now but she told me of her time as a mother and going to school while her children were in grade school. She said she waited to finish her degree until Sam (her youngest) was in the first grade. She said that it was hard to go to school and have the family at the same time but her husband was a huge help and did more than his share. As the kids got older she said it was then easier to start a full time job. Her response was short but to the point. I am hoping to be able to finish my degree and start a full time career before I have a family.
I am learning so much from these professionals. I am excited to have a family one day but I hope to also be able to have a professional life in a school as a school teacher.

Have a great day!
Ms. Red

No comments:

Post a Comment